My hubby and I will definitely go back to this property. It was clean, comfortable, convenient to every place we wanted to go. The staff is warm and friendly and ready to help. We enjoyed having a kitchenette and a full sized refrigerator/freezer. Even had his and hers TVs! The price is worth every penny. We started out in a studio room, and found that we really needed better separation (he's an early riser, I'm the sleep-in type) and so we moved to a one-bedroom unit. Linda at the front desk made the switch absolutely painless. It was wonderful! We even had the grandkids over to watch the Macy's parade on TV. Room for everyone. We liked the living space and proximity to our daughter's home best. I wish there were a standard stove rather than a hot plate. There's just not enough room on the kitchen counter to use it effectively. But the microwave helps alot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe