We go to Lake Tahoe twice a year (once each winter and summer) and usually stay in our timeshare. However when it's not available we enjoy staying at different establishments around SLT. This summer we stayed at Americana Village and I'm pretty confident we won't stay anywhere else. We loved it! Very well-maintained, plenty of parking, the free DVDs, books, bikes and beach pass was outstanding. We played ping-pong, tetherball and love walking around the grounds. The staff was wicked helpful and did not hesitate to assist us with anything we needed. The room was great for the three of us; great floorplan, love the kitchen and the bath was recently remodeled. We had anticipated on eating out our entire trip but when we saw the grounds with the BBQs and picnic tables, we couldn't help but hop on the bikes they rent out for free and bike on over to Raleys for some hot dogs and burgers to BBQ in the evenings. After dinner a short walk to the hot tub was the perfect way to end our days there. The only thing that some might consider a con is that the property is older as the decor isn't up to date. I personally think the decor is charming but if you are expecting modern decor a la Marriott, you will be disappointed. Overall, our trip was OUTSTANDING and we will definitely be back!
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Village Hotel
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.