The Americana Village folks really know the needs of their customers: upgraded and super clean bathrooms, small/well-appointed kitchenettes, thoughtful placement of technology (plenty of plugs for everyone's electronics!), portable door screens for those of us who love the cool mountain air, comfy beds, and all the extra amenities (like free DVD move rentals and books/coffee and popcorn in the lobby/nice pool) that made our stay feel like it was personalized just for us! Good location for walking to restaurants, shopping, and casinos. We especially liked the pass to the private beach. Very family friendly with great staff. Thanks for a wonderful visit! We'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe