As I drove in to the driveway, I remembered that I stayed in this lovely community several years ago when the stay was gifted to my husband and me. I was thrilled to be back. The property is surrounded by lovely pines and the greenest grass. There are patio swings and barbeque pits for personal use, too. The clubhouse is fully stocked with recreational items for loan such as beach chairs, golf clubs, bicycles and the like. The room was the perfect size for two or three people, with a kitchenette outfitted with the necessities to cook small meals. There was no a/c which I believe is not a problem in this high elevation community, but was there during a valley heat wave, and an a/c would have been perfect. The room did include a screen over the doorway and a box fan, which served our needs for the most part. The staff was AMAZING and kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe