When we checked in we were given one of the remodeled rooms at no extra charge so that was awesome. Once we got in we loved to room decor and the set up and size it was excellent for the price. We went to use the box fan the first night but it did not work right. We reported it the next morning and the clerk reported it right then to maintenance. We found out the second night they did not service or replace it. There is not much bad to report we really liked it and would stay there again. The cons: they do not provide coffee in the rooms but there is a coffee maker. There are no grips on the newly carpeted stairs, since it was new carpet it was still a bit slippery...I fell down the stairs. Luckily there were only 2 steps however my wrist and ribs were sore the next day. Pros: it is close to everything! The size of room was a great price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe