went toSouth Lake Tahoe the week of October 14th to the 21st 2012 and stayed at the Americana village resort. It's a perfect place to stay, nice people that work there everybody is very helpful, easy check in I would highly recommend this place. As for Lake Tahoe itself what a breathtaking place to visit.. Didn't know what to expect when we got there but it is definitely beautiful place to visit will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe