We stumbled upon Americana Village through an RCI special and chose it for the positive reviews. We agree wholeheartedly. The location is ideal, just three blocks from a wonderful commercial complex including the gondola to the ski area yet off the US 50 beaten path. This is a small development that treats guests like family, from morning coffee and continental breakfast to great activities for all ages. If you enjoy meeting other travelers, the opportunities are there to mix and mingle...or not. The units vary in size but are thoughtfully appointed and designed for optimal comfort. Be sure your choice matches your party. For two, the King studio was perfect. We stayed a week and could not believe they offered TWO free maid-service days! I've been in timeshares since 1985 and that's a first. Great little place, great staff. I would have given it five stars but snooty people would be disappointed. It's not the Ritz. For us, that's a plus!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe