Have been to Lake Tahoe many times but have never stayed at the Americana. It is a very quiet and centrally located area. The personnel are super nice and helpful. The room ( a studio ) was upgraded with two huge flat screen TV's, a double head shower and a very comfortable air mattress sofa bed. We loved this area for its many bike trails, and restaurants, that were walking distance from the Americana. Saw three movies, three long bike rides, one to Taylor Creek to see the salmon ( a must see in October ) and a great lunch at Beacon Cafe @Camp Richardson, and a great comedy show at Harvey's. The management of the Americana have done a fantastic job in renovating this resort along with the landscaping and exterior of this resort. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe