I use to travel alot and I have never stayed in a hotel in a busy city that was so quiet & peaceful!! The room was exceptionally clean, the shower was awesome w/2 showerheads and very large (room for 2) which saved time in the am. The King bed was exceptionally comfy. My only complaint w/the room is you should supply at least 1 coffee filter and some coffee for room, I realize you have it in office, but for a quick 1 night stay it's not something I lug around. Even if there was a small 2 buck fee it would have been nice to not have to leave room to get coffee.
Free popcorn & movies is a great bonus!! The staff you have at this property and the stardust is utterly amaizng there are super friendly and very helpful, the all deserve a bonus for there super fantistic service!! They are just all around nice & friendly people!! When we were there the pool was down & Hot tub that was a bit dissappointing, but it worked out. We would like to come back and try it again!
My only complaint is the housekeeping staff were very loud and gabbing right near our open windows quite early in the am, well early for us, we would have liked to sleep in a little longer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe is the ultimate year around playground! Every season has adventure to offer and we’d like to to make sure you have a place to crash after your adventurous day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americana Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Village Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Americana Vacation Hotel
- Americana Vacation Lake Tahoe