My mom and I stayed in South Lake Tahoe for 2 nights at the 7 Seas Inn. Our room was the perfect place to come back to after our day hikes in the cooler weather of early May. The rooms were cozy and quaint and had a refrigerator and microwave. The rooms were also very clean when we arrived.
The owners were very hospitable and friendly. Our heater was not lit, so we could not get it started and the owners quickly took care of this. As we checked-out of our room, the owners also gave us a highway conditions update because it snowed our last night there.
I recommend this Inn to anyone looking for a great deal and cozy stay in Tahoe.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seas Inn At Tahoe Hotel
- Seven Seas Inn At Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- 7 Seas Hotel
- 7 Seas Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, Comfortable Lodging at an Affordable PriceYou will Love our Hospitality and ValueClean rooms, great location and excellent service are just some of the reasons why the members of TripAdvisor have ranked the 7 Seas Inn among the best lodging in South Lake Tahoe.The 7 Seas Inn is conveniently located within 2 blocks of the lake, Heavenly Mountain Gondola, the casinos, shopping and casual dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your 7 Seas Inn at Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.