We have stayed at many motels over the country and this was by far the best value for money! A quick 10 min walk to the heavenly gondola, 5 minutes to the casino, with amazing hospitality! We felt very welcome from the moment we got there and it Definately had a "homely" feel to it. The rooms aren't perfect but they are slowly renovating things one at a time, ours was clean and neat with fresh paint and clean bedding. Only thing we would say that needs to be looked into is the showers- varied from scalding hot to freezing cold. But other than that no other issues! Great breakfast!!! As we were use to only getting a donut or crappy stale pastry we were pleasantly suprised with the variety of toast, bagels, muffins, waffles, cereal, fruit, juice, tea and coffee!! Would highly recommend it if you don't mind motels- if you are a snob and want the Hilton experience it is not for you.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seas Inn At Tahoe Hotel
- Seven Seas Inn At Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- 7 Seas Hotel
- 7 Seas Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, Comfortable Lodging at an Affordable PriceYou will Love our Hospitality and ValueClean rooms, great location and excellent service are just some of the reasons why the members of TripAdvisor have ranked the 7 Seas Inn among the best lodging in South Lake Tahoe.The 7 Seas Inn is conveniently located within 2 blocks of the lake, Heavenly Mountain Gondola, the casinos, shopping and casual dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your 7 Seas Inn at Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.