Our family wanted a little getaway to celebrate two birthdays. We decided to spend a long weekend at Historic Camp Richardson cabins. We rented two cabins that faced beautiful Lake Tahoe. The cabins were ready when we arrived which made the grand children very happy. These cabins are rustic but very clean and equipped with everything you need to have a very enjoyable time. The two cabins we rented were Tbird and Willy's knight. These two cabins were close to each other which made it very easy for the ten of us to travel between cabins. You can check Richardson's website for room configurations. Our family had a amazing time making memories while enjoying the beautiful surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic year-round resort secluded in old-growth forest on 125 acres adjacent to Lake Tahoe's longest stretch of sandy beach, features 26 hotel rooms, 7 motel rooms, 43 cabins (19 year-round), the 7-bedroom Richardson House, 100 RV sites and 200 tent campsites. Property amenities include a General Store & Cafe, the Beacon Bar & Grill lakeside restaurant, Mountain Sports Center (bicycling in summer, X-C skiing & snowshoeing in winter), as well as seasonal full-service Marina, Ice Cream Parlor and Coffee & Confectionery shop. Horseback riding is available 0.2 miles north. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Camp Richardson Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camp Richardson Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Camp Richardson Lake Tahoe