We rented a cabin overlooking Lake Tahoe for the weekend and it was incredible. Our cabin was clean and the grounds around it were incredible. My family including my grandkids had a wonderful time. The marina next door had music until 6:00pm which we sat outside and enjoyed. 9:00pm it was so peaceful outside you could hear a pin drop. The views, the walks around the lake, seeing the old mansions, etc. was great. The staff that checked us in where funny, helpful and professional. .General store is pricey, But there is a Raley's and Safeway in town for supplies. Cabin is fully stocked with everything you need in cookware, plates, cups, silverware. Great Refrigerator and stove. We will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic year-round resort secluded in old-growth forest on 125 acres adjacent to Lake Tahoe's longest stretch of sandy beach, features 26 hotel rooms, 7 motel rooms, 43 cabins (19 year-round), the 7-bedroom Richardson House, 100 RV sites and 200 tent campsites. Property amenities include a General Store & Cafe, the Beacon Bar & Grill lakeside restaurant, Mountain Sports Center (bicycling in summer, X-C skiing & snowshoeing in winter), as well as seasonal full-service Marina, Ice Cream Parlor and Coffee & Confectionery shop. Horseback riding is available 0.2 miles north. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Camp Richardson Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camp Richardson Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Camp Richardson Lake Tahoe