We got an excellent rate for this hotel.
1. The rooms are small, but you're only in the room to sleep, so we didn't really care. Breakfast is minimal but also didn't care as we aren't much breakfast people. Internet was spotty, had to use it right by the window.
2. Lots of parking and free!
3. Location a BLOCK away from Heavenly, so we just walked to ski lift every morning. And a block away from the casinos/stateline, so no problem going out to party!
4. Always clean and service was good.
We plan on someday moving to Tahoe, we will use this hotel as a base until we find an apartment. Really enjoyed our stay and would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Jay Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Blue Jay Hotel
- Blue Jay Motel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Blue Jay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.