I'm a week late on my review but a friend of mine and I spent 2 nights - one night in the big king size in-room spa which was awesome - the bed was very comfy! The only complaint I had was the wi-fi was too slow and I wasn't able to use my laptop much...2nd night we stayed in a cheaper room which was also very nice and clean... my only complaint was that the tub filled up when taking a shower which was uncomfortable...the husband/wife team were very nice and we did take advantage of free muffiins/orange juice/coffee...if you're extremely picky - this might not be for you but otherwise my friend and I had a great stay here and would recommend to anyone...
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn South Lake Tahoe Hotel
- Vagabond Inn South Lake Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn in South Lake Tahoe is located in a picturesque area of California in Lake Tahoe, just a few minutes from the MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa, Lake Tahoe Beaches, Lakeside Marina, and Heavenly Ski Resort. Adventure awaits, exploring all this great area has to offer. The opportunities are endless, from hiking, biking and skiing, to fishing, swimming and sailing the clear blue waters, Lake Tahoe is truly America's playground. When you stay with us in South Lake Tahoe, you can unwind in one of our rooms with a jacuzzi tub, watch cable TV with HBO and enjoy free high-speed WiFi. Vagabond Inn promises to serve you with our own brand of Western hospitality. Great Value, Friendly People - it's how we do things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Vagabond Inn South Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.