“Motorcycle annual ride with friends” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Lake Tahoe / South

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Lake Tahoe / South to your Saves list
Super 8 Lake Tahoe / South
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3600 Lake Tahoe Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150   |
Ranked #59 of 70 hotels in South Lake Tahoe

227 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Hi All,
When I read the reviews here at first I thought when people say it's filthy they were overreacting but now I completely agree.
1. This place is filthy. Dirty walls, banged up windows, the bed sheets had stains, the carpet was dirty and the non-smoking room had ash all over the floor.
2. Within 24 hours our toilet clogged up 3 times.
3. Out of the 2 card keys 1 of them worked only 10% of the time.
4. We booked for 3 nights but only stayed 1 because we couldn't even walk barefoot on that dirty carpet.
5. The bathroom didn't have a bathtub but just a shower stall which is OK with me but even this shower stall was so little that when I turned around I would hit the faucet and knocked the water from warm to cold. So because I'm a big guy 6'1" 220 lbs I could barely fit in there.

To be honest this was the first time I booked a 2 star hotel and I'm never doing that again.
Do not stay here ever! I would not recommend this hotel. This was the worst motel/hotel ever.

Room Tip: Don't ever stay here. This hotel is horrible and filthy!!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Lake Tahoe / South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Lake Tahoe / South

Address: 3600 Lake Tahoe Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Ranked #59 of 70 hotels in South Lake Tahoe
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Lake Tahoe / South 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Lake Tahoe / South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Lake Tahoe / South Hotel South Lake Tahoe
Super Eight Lake Tahoe
Lake Tahoe Super Eight
Lake Tahoe Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Lake Tahoe / South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.