The location is perfect -- unfortunately the room was NOT! The bathroom is in a horrible condition -- mold, stains on walls, hole. We found bugs crawling around. Rug was torn and dirty. The TV picture was fuzzy, you could not read any info on it. The size of the room was great and the fridge and microwave was a pleasant surprise. If you painted and did some repairs, it would make a tremendous difference. They were were extension cords everywhere -- fire hazard? We had to plug in the lights to use them and the alarm clock did not work properly.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.