We stayed here for two nights June 2-3, 2013. We had a large room with a very comfy king bed, two vanity areas, a small refrigerator and two easy chairs. The room was very clean, comfortable and a very convenient location to all of the casinos and to Edgewood Golf coarse. The cooked to order breakfast was very good, and our service couldn't have been any better.
We will definitely go again.
It is so easy to walk to so many other locations and to the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that beautiful Lake Tahoe has to offer while staying at this charming property, within walking distance to the area's most popular shopping, dining, casinos and the Heavenly Gondola ride. The BEST WESTERN Station House Inn is perfect for enjoying the year-round attractions for which Lake Tahoe is known. Experience world-class skiing at one of five nearby ski resorts, including Heavenly Valley, Kirkwood or Squaw Valley. In the warmer months, relax on the hotel's private beach or spend the day boating or fishing at Lake Tahoe. Hit the links at local golf courses, watch the Celebrity Golf Tournament, or take in views of the spectacular Grand Sierra Mountains. Don't forget to book a room for our popular New Year's Eve celebration while you're at it! Located just one block from beautiful Lake Tahoe, the BEST WESTERN Station House Inn is the perfect place to call home after a busy day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Station House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Station House Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Best Western Station Hotel
- Best Western Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Best Western