“Must do” 5 of 5 stars

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Must do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is really fun for the whole family. I visited the Timber Cove location first..every one at Kayak Tahoe is super nice and makes you feel confortable with the whole experience. It's super easy for a beginner like myself. I had a double kayak with my 2 year old sitting in my lap. We had so much fun we did it again at the Emerald Bay location.

Visited August 2012

san jose, ca, usa
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“prepare to shell out some money for some great fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

fun is not cheap in tahoe especially if you are renting.
The jet ski's are great! But be ready to shell out $75 for half an hour or $100 for an hour plus $10 gas surcharge. Good thing is its a 2 person seater so you can share the cost. Or one person goes first for 30 minutes and then the other person do the next 30 mins.

Boats are $200++ Great for big groups.

next time, i'll rent a kayak. i forgot how much that costs.

Visited August 2012
Genoa, Nevada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Kayak rental, Nevada Beach, Tahoe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

My wife and I rented a tandem kayak for 2 hours. We paddled north (counterclockwise) past Zephyr Cove, and further to see the cove where the paddle boat is moored. We paddled into the wind, and had it at our backs on the return. We found the young man running the rental to be friendly and helpful. 2 hours was just right for us.

Visited July 2012
Fitchburg, Massachusetts
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe while kayaking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

We had the best time kayaking in Lake Tahoe with Kayak Tahoe! Quick and easy instructions and safety tips before we started. We went to the Baldwin Beach location so we could go into Emerald Bay, which was about 45 minutes of kayaking one way. It might have been quicker if we headed out earlier and didn't have to deal with so many motor boats! We were planning on going back the next day because we loved it so much, but the person I went with forgot to put suntan lotion on his shins and got a wicked sunburn! Ouch!

Visited August 2011