“It was. HAUNTED I have two pics to prove it” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Travel Inn

You added Travel Inn to your Saves list
Travel Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3536 Lake Tahoe Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150   |
Ranked #66 of 70 Hotels in South Lake Tahoe
“It was. HAUNTED I have two pics to prove it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We can say people were nice and did what we asked but rooms were gloomy but clean our problem was pain in our bodies as soon as we walked up the stairs I had so much pain I couldn't move.husband woke up with severe bad headache we would leave and we were back to normal and wetlands back and we felt in pain again I took an accidental pic and by bathroom there was a dark figure standing there and we took a pic together and there was a cat in our pic a ghost cat I still have the the pics in my phone ill post them for proof it was inflicting pain on us the whole time. We left at 4:30 am and it felt like it was pushing us off our motorcycle pain free

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Sacramento
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Where do I start - As soon as I walked in the room I was grossed out. I wanted to leave right away. But only because everything else was booked in town we had no choice with the 4th of July holiday. Empty pool with no water, mold, old dirty bedding, nasty shower, moldy frig, no AC and it was hot. Young people jammed up in rooms 5-6 to a room partying all night. Lady at the front desk so so rude and cheap. I asked for a extra towel and she did not want to give me one. This room had not been updated in years. We did not get a great deal at all - but pay extra and stay somewhere else. Stay clear of this hotel. I cant believe they are still in business.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

After reading previous reviews, I wasn't expecting much. We were in tahoe for fun, not the room. That being said, it was an average hotel, great location in downtown. It needs upgrades (there was no a/c/heat, small old tv, pool & spa empty in July), but the staff was nice, and the room & grounds were clean.

• Stayed July 2013
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

This was by far THE worst stay we have had in a hotel to date! It was first off very hot outside and when we went into the hotel it was twice as hot and there was NO air conditioner! It was unbearably hot which made it difficult to sleep. The room smelled like stinky feet, and did not look it was clean. We paid 3 times the price we normally would have paid for a hotel in Tahoe because it was right before the 4th of July. For the same price we could have stayed at a 3 or 4 star hotel with air conditioning. They advertised that they had a pool, which they did, unfortunately it did not have any water in it. It would have made our extremely hot stay cooler, yet it was not so. This was a last ditch effort kind of place to stay at. NEVER, EVER again!! The shower water was very nice and hot is the only positive thing I can say about this hotel itself. However, it was a very convenient location as it was right across the street from the Timber Cove Marina and pier with some pretty great FREE beaches. In walking distance of Safeway, CVS and many small restaurants. Sorry I did not take any photos of this hotel as I was too embarrassed to even say I had stayed there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

If you're looking for a nice hotel....DON'T COME HERE!.First of all,the Pool has nothing in it but trash,the carpet is very dirty,the mattresses are filthy,the bathroom is very small and the shower head is low,the quilt is so thin and raspy,the matress wasnt comfortable,there was spider webs on the ceiling...I suggest staying at Days Inn where the pool has water and I'm pretty sure they have nice and Clean rooms!

• Stayed June 2013
Reno, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were lied to about the price - the indian workers were pathetic and extermely rude. Had originally called and was quoted 49.00 and once we arrived all they had was a suite for 89.00- with no consideration to assist with price even though they had made the mistake-- these idiots have no clue about customer service! Seriously - sleep in your car to the woods!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The room was bigger than I thought. The bathroom was small and the shower was child sized! I'm 5' and the shower head would hit the back of my head. My husband is 5'11' and lets just say it wasn't great for him! We traveled with our 2 kids and 1 baby and the front desk kept telling us we had more people than we had booked for which was a lie! We had guests in the morning to pick us up and and go site seeing the front desk always thought they were staying with us. My husband even walked over to the office one night and told them to come and check how many people were actually there because they kept treating us to charge out card $25/per person per night! They kept spying on us too! Walking by the room counting how many people were there!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Travel Inn? Share your experiences!