“Great Place to Stay & Close to Stateline” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Tahoe Inn

Save Saved
You added Park Tahoe Inn to your Saves list
Park Tahoe Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4011 Lake Tahoe Boulevard, US-50 Stateline, South Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150   |
Ranked #55 of 70 hotels in South Lake Tahoe
Monterey, California
“Great Place to Stay & Close to Stateline”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The Park Tahoe Inn is a great place, and would recommend. I personally was in the Hospitality Industry for 30+ years.

The Staff is highly trained and attentive to your needs. Although we did not bring our pet, it was nice to see it is Pet Friendly and will bring our pet on our next visit.

The Hotel Common Areas are very Clean and well maintained, the Rooms are on the small side and very clean. Rooms may need to be updated in the future as the TV's are not Flat Screen, and our Bed Mattress had a "whole" that my wife and I kept rolling into.

Based on my experience with the staff and meeting Rachel the Manager, I believe these issues will be taken care of in the near future.

Room Tip: My Room was on the East Side and was very quite except from morning noise from upstairs guest.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

188 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Our room location was really nice, but the shower had zero water pressure, unstable temperature, and leaked. TV needs updating and wifi reception was iffy at best. I also wasn't a fan of the memory foam mattress, but that's just me. This place has a lot of potential, just needs some help. All this and $12/night fee?

Room Tip: Wait until the rooms are updated
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Lincoln, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

The motel is nicely located near the casinos. The room was recently painted and was clean, except for carpet stains. The bed had a decent foam mattress. The bad part was the mandatory $12 fee they charge for , as explained to me by the desk clerk, Coffee in the lobby, Nothing else. A gas fire pit outside the lobby. Access to a beach 4 blocks away. THE ORGANIC CLEANING SUPPLIES THEY USE IN THE ROOMS. However, you do get organic hair shampoo and conditioner from China. Oh Boy! I'm sorry to say that I would not recommend this motel with so many others in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Ventura, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I always stay at Park Tahoe Inn! Its beautiful, affordable and such a great staff! It is in a great location close to everything. And why wouldnt you want to stay here with those memory foam beds! Highly recommend Park Tahoe Inn!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Sedona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I have to say this was probably one of the worst places I have stayed. We booked for 2 nights. I am not sure how they can charge the prices they do. Room needed a thorough cleaning. Were told we couldn't cancel they would still charge us. Internet service is non-existent. When questioned if it was working. Receptionist said oh..yours isn't working either. The kicker was no running water for over 2 hours. When asked receptionist. Was told 5 minutes. Told her she said that 2 hours ago. Was told they would call. Left to go to dinner without shower. When we got back several hours later water was back on. Small things were no coffee or hot chocolate in lobby. Was told rudely I am to busy to make coffee and we are out of chocolate. I had asked if we could get a discount because we couldn't cancel. Was told internet and coffee were a free service they provided so no. I asked about running water. She said it wasn't our fault. I do feel it is their responsibility to have clean rooms and running water. I am not sure how they can charge $12 a night for resort fee. They don't even have a pool. The only thing going for this place is the location.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. The staff was great, the room was clean and it was close to everything. We could walk down to the beach or next door to a restaurant. We thought there was a pool, but apparently it had been closed a few months before we got there. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
San Jose
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

July and August are our months of traveling with the kids and this year we stayed, again, at Park Tahoe Inn. As we remembered from last year the staff was friendly and very accomadating at all times. The room was in excellent condition and the beds were their wonderful Temp-r-pedic beds that make my back feel great. Over all, given the location and the extremely fair pricing, the excellent staff and the wonderful rooms this place is one of the best values in South Lake Tahoe!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Park Tahoe Inn? Share your experiences!