We've stayed here every year for the last 10 years and would not trade this time for the world. Yes, were owners of a studio but are fortunate to almost always pay a little extra at check in for an upgrade--well worth it, but the studios are not bad and they are quite cozy, especially with the renovations that have been made. It's on the beach, close to the casinos, great area to walk, hike, run, ride, eat. We favor the cooler part of the year especially as the new snow is arriving. You can do a lot or nothing at all, but enjoy the area, nature, and fresh air. Staff are great, friendly and prompt. The cleaning staff make an extra effort to ensure the place is very clean.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club