This California condo was a pleasant surprise from what we had come to expect from ski condos. It was totally renovated, clean, roomy and cozy. The location was within walking distance to many restaurants and if you enjoy a longer 15 minute walk you can find yourself at the Nevada State line and casinos that have great restaurants, gaming, and entertainment. The staff was efficient and friendly. We were checked in quickly to our one bedroom two full bath unit. The layout of this particular unit was well equipped with just about everything you would need for a weeks get-a-way. However, if you really enjoy cooking while on vacation, our unit had no oven or cooktop. There was a full sized refrigerator, tons of cupboards, large microwave, toaster oven, full size sink, coffeemaker, which was all we needed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club