Checked in on July 4th, busy,crazy, day for the hotel. Stayed on 5th also and it was much more sane. We had a room which faced the road and with no A/C in room and windows open because of the heat we had zero sleep because of the noise of people, sirens, car noise outside. Place has a very nice family party on 4th and a private beach which they do a good job of patrolling to keep no hotel guests off property. There are no restaurants,pool is nice but very small, rooms are nice 2 room units. Overall a nice place with a good location but for the price we paid (about $250 a night) I expected to be able to get some sleep.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club