Locataion is right on the beach. Great for walks in the morning and evening. Our units in the building closet to the beach, #5. A bit slow to check in but ohter than that, staff was helpful. Grounds were well maintained as were the buildings and our unit. Some things seemed new, overall decor was a bit dated but it did not affect the comfort or our ability to enjoy ourselves. 2 stories with bedroom on top via a spiral staircase which was unexpected. Nice to have 2 large bathroons. Kitchen was very small but worked for 2 people. Not sure if you had more. Small refrigerator, microwave and toaster oven which we could not get to work, Lots of activity opportunities on site but we were always out hiking and kayaking so did not use the facilities. Lots of families were in the pool or on the beach. Noise was not an issue. Location was great as you could walk to many really great restaurants. Parking was not an issue. Wifi was fast and stable. I would definitely stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Orbitz so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club