Stayed for a weekend in December but would love to go back for longer. Of course the private beach was covered in a couple feet of snow when I was there but I am sure it is great in summer, as it was the view was gorgeous. The staff was very helpful and even though they were reluctant to hold our few bags for us after checkout, they did so at no charge. Problem is they do not really have room to hold luggage so do not expect it like you can at regular hotels. Our one bedroom corner suite was huge. I didn't realize when I booked that this was a condo so was surprised when I opened the door and saw the size, full kitchen, dining table, living room, two bathrooms - one with a huge jacuzzi tub, two balconies. I guess we had an updated room because it was furnished wonderfully. I highly recommend staying here and if I ever go back I will plan for a longer stay where I can actually use the kitchen and other great amenities.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club