We stayed here from 9th Feb until 15th Feb 2013, and having read some of the reviews, I must admit I was a little nervous as to what we may end up with.
However, these fears were unfounded as we found both the staff and the room excellent. We most likely had a renovated room as everyone speaks about, and it was more than sufficient to our needs with a partial kitchen/ lounge area and a separate bedroom, the bed was massively comfy!
Location wise, you're less than a 5 minute drive to the ski slopes of heavenly, via the California lodge. Parking here is easy and free, rather than going for the Gondola in Heavenly village.
Pizza hut on site helped with food after 18 hours of travelling (if your British, don't order the thin and crispy versions of pizza, its like having the filling on a cracker!)
Easy to pick ski-s up from powder house, and the front desk clerks gave us coupons for 15% off.
The place is being renovated, currently on the Carson building, but this had no affect on our stay. Overall, a nice, easy going place.....and we used a third party to book with no problems.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club