My family have been owners for over 30 years, in fact My Dad was on the Board of Directors and now has a nice permanent memorial garden on the property. I have read quite a few reviews about the property and decided I need to visit since I have not been there in 25 years. I have to say that I was impressed to see that they have made a lot of improvements. In fact I ended up staying in one of the buildings that has gotten a lot of complaints in the past. Most of the complaints seem to have been taken care of and the rooms have been updated nicely.
My only complaints would be the lack of an elevator, which in a higher elevation makes it a chore to haul all our stuff to the room on the upper floor. And the internet service is next to worthless. If I had the time I would have requested time with the maintenance department to inspect the wireless routers placement and made suggestions on how to improve service since I work in the industry.
They have added family activities like movie night, arts and crafts and other activities that was a bonus for our 5yo who was very happy that she got to paint a piggy bank and bring it home.
I look forward to visiting again and I hope there will be more improvements on the next visit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tahoe Beach and Ski Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Club Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Hotel
- Lake Tahoe Beach Ski Club
- Tahoe Beach And Ski Resort
- Tahoe Beach Ski Club