Room was clean.The view from my room was fantastic! Got to look at the Lake whenever I was in there. Breakfast was good, but basic. I was there for three nights. This hotel is VERY outdated in its decor, the pool was non-functioning for the three days I was there (two of those days were >100 degrees F). AC worked great! Luckily the lake is within spitting distance. Walking distance to lots of restaurants, shops, and of course the Lake. I was in town for a wedding, and because of all the wedding activities, I was only in my room to sleep and change clothes etc, so overall, the price I paid and what I got in return was proportionate.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn s. Lake Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Howard Johnson Express Inn s. Lake Tahoe Hotel
- Howard Johnson Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Howard Johnson
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn S. Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.