It is an express hotel. So it is a place to stay with minimal amenities. The picture for the hotel does not look like the actual thing....think more wood than stone. I am with Wyndham Rewards which is how I found this motel. Just passing thru on my way to Reno. It is clean and it is old. Many vacancies. Breakfast was a box of donuts, assorted breads with assorted spreads. Coffee, two types of juice. Two types of cereal and milk. Breakfast area consisted of two tables with four chairs each and a couch with a coffee table. It is small. Now as for my wife's view, she would never stay here again. But she is spoiled and not used to roughing it. Overall, if you are not picky, it is OK. However, if you are used to the finer things in life, look elsewhere. If I am ever in the area again, I think I would like to try another place. Oh, there Heidi's in the middle of the parking lot that serves breakfast. If I had more time I would have tried it out. I am about to check out so I will see about the charge for the safe which I did not need.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn s. Lake Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Howard Johnson Express Inn s. Lake Tahoe Hotel
- Howard Johnson Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Howard Johnson
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn S. Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.