Chaun was unbelievably helpful to us on our stay at HOJO. We spent 3 days on our honeymoon. Room price was a bargain. Although an older hotel it was still great value for money. Included free continental breaky and fruit. Lake Tahoe is absolutely beautiful..we loved it! Management lent us ski gear, gave us advise, discount coupons, cold and flu medication and when we were having trouble accessing money even let us make a phone call to our bank. We are very appreciative and would like to say a huge thanks. We would love to go back again one day for longer and enjoy the area without both being sick with the flu. Husband still managed to go skiing for a day which was awesome and i was in heaven taking photos. Bus pick-up at front of hotel to ski run. Restaurants and hotels for meals close by. Amazing little curry shop beside hotel has all you can eat lunch...best curry ever!! Felt safe everywhere. Wish we had hired a car as it was a bit far to walk everywhere and very very cold.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn s. Lake Tahoe Hotel
- Howard Johnson Express Inn s. Lake Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Howard Johnson Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Howard Johnson
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Wyndham and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn S. Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.