If you are going to stay in the Lake Tahoe area I would recommend the Holiday Inn in South Lake Tahoe, California. It is in a nice area on the lake, rustic, & only 3 or 4 blocks from the Nevada border if you wish to gamble. On the Nevada side the hotels are casino's and it is a little noisier there. You are also within walking distance to everything from shopping to dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express, South Lake Tahoe is centrally located on Hwy 50, nestled in the heart of South Lake Tahoe. Getting here is fast and convenient too. Only 60 miles from the Reno Tahoe Airport with shuttle service or auto rental available. We are the ideal place to enjoy fresh mountain air, beautiful scenery and natural landscaping. The Holiday Inn Express is just minutes from Lake Tahoe, Nevada Stateline Casinos, Skiing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Movie Theaters, Boat Cruises, and so much more! Our facilities include an Seasonal Outdoor Pool and Spa, and year round Indoor Spa and Sauna Room. We are a completely Smoke-Free facility. Our hotel features include Complimentary Express Start Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access and Local Phone Calls. You are close to Restaurants and Night Life yet amid graceful Pine Trees. Visit South Lake Tahoe, CA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Holiday Inn Express Lake Tahoe
- Holiday Inn Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Holiday Inn