“Great SUP board shop.” 5 of 5 stars

Clio, California
18 attraction reviews
“Great SUP board shop.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

This is a great SUP shop. Chris and his family do a wonderful job with sales and offer really good rental boards. No just the standard "resort" board. Pick up the boards right at the beach, The helpful staff will make your first time a good experience.

Visited September 2012

Portland, Oregon
13 attraction reviews
“Nice guys, good location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

South Tahoe Paddle have a nice store with friendly, enthusiastic staff. The other big plus is that their paddleboards are actually already down on the lake - so after filling out your paperwork you just head down to the beach/lake 2 minutes away and you're good to go......no carrying a big heavy board to the beach. The spot they have is on a nice little strip of beach which has nice toilet/changing facilities and BBQ's.

Pacific Palisades, CA
7 attraction reviews
“Oh, I am in Love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

If you haven't already tried Stand Up Paddle Boarding, then what are you waiting for? Go. Do it. Rent from this place, they have a set up right on the beach, no hassle, all FUN! Go early, right when they open, I can't stress that enough, go early. It's glassy, gorgeous and so much fun. As the day progresses, the lake can get a bit choppy. Still fun but much easier in the morning. We went in late August and the water was warm and so clear. Just wear your suit, you will fall in, you will want to swim. Leave your worries behind and paddle away....

Canton
25 attraction reviews
“Have Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

My daughter and my friend rented the standup paddle boards and had a fantastic time on them. My daughter was calling it her "Tarzan" boat! Great pictures and a great way to enjoy the lake without spending a ton of money!

Breckenridge, CO
“This is a great activity to do solo or with the whole family in Lake Tahoe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

recently rented a Standup Paddle board from this South Tahoe Standup Paddle and I have to say that their level of service was unbelievable! I had never been and rather then just giving me the board and wishing me luck. They took the board down to the beach for me, gave me instructions. I was still feeling uneasy about going, so a young gentleman came out with me and helped me the entire hour. I was so in love with the ease to learn this sport that I convinced my family the next day to take a half day tour. My entire family got the hang of it, even my very un-athletic sister and we had a blast as Jared and his sister Julianne took us on around the lake. They were extremely patient and made not only myself but my entire family huge fans! This is a must do if you are in South Lake Tahoe!

Visited June 2011