Although there seems to be a lack of acceptable places to stay in Tahoe (hwy 50 is littered with cheap motels), this place is really a gem. The Lakeshore is hidden behind the Long's Drugs. At approach, it looks very nondescript, but once inside our room, WOW!! All the rooms have balconies facing the lake. At night, we could hear nothing but the magical sounds of the lake which was a stone's throw from the balcony. The room was large and very clean, the furniture was very rustic, and the fireplace was very romantic. Service was very friendly. The bathroom was very tiny, but updated. The walls were somewhat thin, but this wasn't really a problem while we were there. In the morning, we could hear the couple next door arguing but we just laughed about it. Definitely would stay there again!!!
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.