We arrived to find a depressing parking lot behind a CVS with some shady charachters on the lot. We checked in and from the resort map it looked like our room faced a bbq pit. Well, all of that was cleared up when we saw the room.
Pros; The condo units are individually owned, ours (#124) was beautiful. Plenty of room, a nice kitchen, walk right out to the water, sunny all day. The bed was very comfortable. The location at South Tahoe is perfect for exploring the whole lake. Every area is different, don't miss trip around the lake to see the views, paddle the waters and hike the trails. Walk down the beach to dining and water craft rentals. Staff is very nice.
Cons; Cabinets are old and need updating. Lake water here is not as crystal clear as other areas of the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe