Overall a nice stay. Rooms are very clean, no smells and friendly, helpful staff. We had a room on the fourth/top floor so nice panorama of the lake and beach. Gas stove was a nice touch and kept the room warm. Walls are a tad thin as we could hear our neighbors TV. This is not a luxury property wth a small bathroom and no curb appeal from the parking lot but a good location for bike rides, beach time and not far from the casinos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe