Choose this hotel if you want great views of the lake and proximity to amenities. The rooms are spacious though there is no fridge - however the balcony is cool enough to chill beer and wine! There is construction work in the car park and the view of the hotel from the entrance is really not great. But inside it is absolutely fine. The regular rooms are not luxurious by any means - but quirky, comfortable, with beautiful views and perfect for a stay in Tahoe. There are larger condominiums nearby that are part of the complex which looked lovely and depending on choice may be more luxurious if you want more upscale. Looking around the area - there are no other places of this standard right on the lakeshore. Overall - great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe