As other reviews have said, the approach to the lodge and the corridors are not very attractive, but the rooms are fine and the location, a few steps out of the patio doors to the beach, excellent. Although not really 'beach people', we enjoyed sitting on the patio overlooking the lake, but it is important to realise that it is situated out of the centre of South Lake Tahoe and that parking in the centre is expensive (parking at the lodge is free).
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel
- Tahoe Lakeshore Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Hotel Lake Tahoe
- Lakeshore Lake Tahoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa, South Shore’s only all lakefront property, offering hotel and condominium lodging all with an incredible lake view and cozy fireplace. Pamper yourself in our full service day spa or relax by our heated pool and hot tub. Centrally located to area activities, restaurants, casinos and sitting on 500 feet of private beach, you’ll receive a true Tahoe experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.