Came to Tahoe for a few days and needed a place to stay the first night. We had a room with two queen beds. Here are the issues I had with the hotel:
- Lights between the beds did not work. Had to call front desk. They came by and told me the lights where unplugged. Shouldn't the crew check the rooms out while cleaning to make sure everything is working?
- You know those nasty hotel/motel bed covers? Ours were nasty dirty, with "usage" spots on the underside. These things MUST be replaces as soon as there are visible spotting.
- Blankets that we used to cover ourselves had holes.
- Around 2am we were woken by loud talking and laughter coming from somewhere in the hotel courtyard. I called front desk twice so I could request the staff to remind the loud folks that it was middle of the night. Both times I let the phone ring for at least 1-2 minutes without anyone picking it up.
Overall we were grossed out by the room, blankets and lack of service when it was needed. I had to instruct my child to NOT touch the nasty blanket or anything else in the room. We literally had to use the place as if it was contaminated.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lake Tahoe Ski Resort / Golf Area Hotel
- Days Inn Lake Tahoe Ski Resort / Golf Area Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Days Inn Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Days Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Lake Tahoe Ski Resort / Golf Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.