We stayed at this resort for 7 days, and were there during the busy Christmas season. We enjoyed our stay and will certainly come again if we have a chance.
Things we liked:
* The location of the resort is great! You can walk across the street to the Heavenly Ski lift, and it is nestled among trees. We liked the location because it wasn't down in the main part of town, but close enough to everything.
* The service at the front desk was good, and the concierge service was helpful.
* The room was clean and comfortable. You can tell it's an older property, but it is well maintained.
Things that i found were not a big deal when i read some of the other :
* The bathroom in the middle of the room was not a big deal at all. It was spacious, and the kids loved the spa bath tub.
* The valet parking- It was complimentary and they were very prompt in getting our car. They even walked down and got stuff our of our car several times when needed.
* The restaurant is only open until 11:00 for breakfast, but the food was good.
The only complaint that I have:
When we arrived on Sunday the pub was open, and they were having issues. Maybe because of the rush of people that were checking in. The bartender was trying to take care of everybody because the waitress just walked out. When I went to the front desk to ask if they had anybody who could help the guy at the bar, i was told that "The pub is not part of the resort, and they are owned by somebody else".
Being a business owner myself, I know that this is bad! When you have somebody else doing business inside your facility, and it doesn't run right, it's a reflection on them.
Overall our experience was a great one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Tahoe Seasons, you really will feel 'right at home.' This 160 all-suite resort is nestled in the pine trees 150 yards from Heavenly Ski Resort, across from the California Base Lodge, one of the nation's largest ski areas, and is a mile from beautiful Lake Tahoe. The Resort offers the amenities of a full-service hotel: a 24-hour front desk, bell service and free valet parking (height restriction 6 ft, 2 in), adding convenience to your stay. Here at Tahoe Seasons Resort, we have 160 suites jam-packed with the fun atmosphere of an all-season resort and the ambiance of a romantic honeymoon hideaway. Each spacious suite features a private spa. There are two color TVs, a video player, and most have a gas fireplace. Stash some munchies in the refrigerator for later on. You've also got a microwave, wet bar sink and coffee maker for morning java. Our one-bedroom suite sleeps up to four adults, with queen bed and queen sofa sleeper. Sorry, no pets except for service animals necessary to assist individual's with a disability. Tahoe Seasons also has an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, shuffle board courts, gift and sundry shop, in addition to a seasonal ski shop. If visiting the nearby casinos is on your agenda, it's within minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Tahoe Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Seasons Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Seasons Lake