We stayed at this resort for 7 days, and were there during the busy Christmas season. We enjoyed our stay and will certainly come again if we have a chance.
Things we liked:
* The location of the resort is great! You can walk across the street to the Heavenly Ski lift, and it is nestled among trees. We liked the location because it wasn't down in the main part of town, but close enough to everything.
* The service at the front desk was good, and the concierge service was helpful.
* The room was clean and comfortable. You can tell it's an older property, but it is well maintained.
Things that i found were not a big deal when i read some of the other :
* The bathroom in the middle of the room was not a big deal at all. It was spacious, and the kids loved the spa bath tub.
* The valet parking- It was complimentary and they were very prompt in getting our car. They even walked down and got stuff our of our car several times when needed.
* The restaurant is only open until 11:00 for breakfast, but the food was good.
The only complaint that I have:
When we arrived on Sunday the pub was open, and they were having issues. Maybe because of the rush of people that were checking in. The bartender was trying to take care of everybody because the waitress just walked out. When I went to the front desk to ask if they had anybody who could help the guy at the bar, i was told that "The pub is not part of the resort, and they are owned by somebody else".
Being a business owner myself, I know that this is bad! When you have somebody else doing business inside your facility, and it doesn't run right, it's a reflection on them.
Overall our experience was a great one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tahoe Seasons Resort is a mountain top haven perfect for family quests, mountain and snow sports, and passionate retreats. We are located across the street from Heavenly's(R) famous mogul run, Gunbarrel. A mile down the mountain is Ski Run Marina on Lake Tahoe. In season, our lobby has Needle Peak Snow Ski Shop rental and retail. A 183 suite-style hotel include most with gas fireplaces, all with a 4 person jetted tub/shower, 2 TVs, 2 telephones, free premium cable, free WiFi, full size ironing board & iron, clock radio/MP3 dock, mini fridge, microwave, wet bar and coffee maker. On-site activities include 365 day heated outdoor pool and hot tub, game room and in season-rooftop tennis, shuffleboard and gas grills. Daily breakfast and to-go lunches in our cafe. Our pub is open weekend evenings, Fri - Mon, for food and drink. Complimentary Valet parking only. For your safety all parking is done by our paid employee valet. Tips are welcome, never expected. Valet offers chain service for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tahoe Seasons Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Seasons Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Seasons Lake