There are a few LakeFront condominiums in this complex. We did not stay in one,but they looked very superior to the others. The one we were in was a little run down and we were basically surrounded by parking lots and other condominiums. Some other guests were playing football quite loudly outside our window. The unit we stayed in was supposed to be newly remodeled and "wonderful" according to the general manager who booked us..... but there were holes in the walls, and one of the beds had bed sheets that didn't look clean and had a long black human hair on one of the pillows. There were lots of stairs to get to the living area. We were booked for 2 nights, but only stayed one and left early in the morning. (frankly I couldn't wait to get out of there), but I'm guessing the Lake Front Units would be much better.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aston Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort