We stayed for a week, July 4-July 10, and had another really good time. The fireworks on the 4th were fantastic. We stayed in unit 442, a 2 br, 1 1/2 bath with a loft. We had 2 queens, 1 twin and one double bed, up to 6 people coming and going but only 1 couple so the bed situation was a little interesting. The 2 bedrooms are on the bottom floor along with both baths (next door to each other, a little weird). The main floor was EXTREMELY squeaky and noisy. There was no sleeping in if you were in the bedrooms! I would not recommend this particular unit. No access to the washer and dryer this time. We thought we'd be able to do laundry since we had a w/d the first time. We would not stay in this type again. The Aston Lakeland Village website says this unit and the 2 br, 2 bath are the same sq. footage and they are not. The location of the 2nd bath in the 2 bath is on the main floor, much more conveniently located. We found out that each unit in individually owned so there will be differences in bed types, decor, w/d access, etc. We were considerably closer to the lake this time which was wonderful. We utilized the complimentary shuttle and it was great. Employees at this resort are very nice and competent.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aston Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort