We stayed three nights (the third night free) in a 1BR/1BA/loft townhome, based on the reviews on the condos here.
After we checked out, I received a call from the hotel saying a housekeeper found jewelry in the bathroom. I didn't even realize I had left it in the medicine cabinet. He offered to fedex it to me (at my expense). I've stayed at numerous hotels over the last 20+ years and I've left all kinds of stuff behind in hotel rooms, but this is the first time the hotel called to tell me. So I give them major high marks for that!
The great thing about this hotel is the private beach. We hiked off Hwy 89 every day so the location wasn't the best for that. It's a great location for skiers.
The townhome was spacious and the room was functional and comfortable. It could use some updating (the carpet definitely needs to go.)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort