My daughter and I spent 2 nights at Lakeland Village during our spring break. My husband joined us for the third night. Everything was pretty much perfect. We had great weather, light traffic and our townhome was wonderful. We stayed in a two bedroom, two bath unit. It was very roomy and comfortable for an extended stay. Lake Tahoe is a 3 minute walk and less if you're on the lake. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The seasonal continental breakfast was perfect. The complex is walking distance to several restaurants. We are not skiers or gamblers so we didn't use the shuttle but it seemed convenient and accommodating. We will stay here again, hopefully, this summer.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort