We staid 10 days over New Year's Eve with friends. The apartment is cozy and nicely furnished. We had some problems with the heating but the staff reacted fast to fix it. But the heating failed 3 times.
Also in one room the floor was wet. Maybe water came in from melting snow.
The breakfast is like fast food buffet and sometimes you must be quick to get a table. It can get very crowded. It was not very environmental friendly because plates, silverware, cups etc were plastic. You can imagine how much waste it was produced every day.
The bus shuttle is well organized, so you don't need a car to go to the lift stations. Also it is not recommended to take the car, the parking us expensive and time consuming.
It is very well located: direct on the lake and close to the lift station gondola.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aston Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort