We arrived at our accommodation at check in time (4pm) to have the desk say that our room was not ready. We returned around 5pm to check into our apartment. We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment with loft (504). This was near the main road, however we were not overly bothered by road noise. We were surprised at the amount of road works nearby and around lake tahoe... it must be the season for fixing the roads!!
The apartment itself was a bit dated but we were not expecting a 5 star resort. The kitchen made preparing meals easy. There was enough room for 2 adults and 2 young kids.
The hotel grounds were well maintained and the beach was nice. The hotel is certainly in a fantastic location. We arrived on a Saturday to find parking quite difficult as there was a wedding reception. However for the remainder of our stay this was not a problem as it appears lake tahoe is quite popular on weekends (not surprisingly).
All-in-all we would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aston Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort