We recently stayed (September 28-30, 2012) in the Pinegrove Townhomes and had a very nice visit. The front desk personnel were very nice. Our room was ready when we arrived about 5pm on a Friday night. We reserved a one bedroom w/loft and two bathrooms. We requested a updated townhome (before arrival) as I had read on TripAdvisor some units were not as up to date as others. We were pleasantly surprised to get upgraded to a unit that was a two bedroom w/loft and three bathrooms. It was nicely updated. The private beach is very nice, only a short walk from the townhome. The pools and hot tubs are nice too. This resort is only a short drive from the casino area. I would recommend people I know to stay there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort