I stayed here for a wedding and was pleasantly surprised at the size of the room and the amenities. We had a 3rd floor loft which included an upstairs queen bed and 1/2 bath, in addition to a bedroom and bath downstairs. There was also a decent sized kitchen with fridge, stove and microwave, which was very convenient. The living room was cozy esp with the gas fireplace. Although the hotel room was not the newest, it was well decorated and very clean and I thought it was an excellent price for what we got.
We also enjoyed using their tennis courts with free rental of balls and rackets. There is some construction going on in the front and the entrance is not the easiest to spot, but that is a minor point.
Would stay here again, esp with a larger group.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Resort
- Lakeland Village
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.