Our stay here was 1 night - there were 4 of us in total and we took 2 lodges. These are billed as being suitable for 4 people but as the bed is in loft they are not really suitable for 4 adults as there is no privacy. Our rom was fine - well equipped and spacious but the fixture and fittings were a bit dated.
The resort has several pools and hot tubs and is close enough to a number of shops and restaraunts to make getting around easy.
One of our rooms was not ready when we checked in at 4.30 even though check in time was 4pm. Upon check out I was told I couldn't have a receipt as I had booked via third party - I used the 3rd party before in a number of countries and never had this problem before. As we only stayed 1 night and didn't charge anything to the room I let this go but had we stayed longer I would have insisted on a receipt. This would actually put me off staying longer.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel
- Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Resort
- Lakeland Village
- Lakeland Village Beach Mountain Hotel
- Lakeland Village Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach And Mountain Resort South Lake Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Beach&Mountain Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Tingo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Aston Lakeland Village Beach & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.