We stayed in a 6th floor King Suite for 2 nights and we were very comfortable. The living area had a couch, chair, ottoman and a 4 seat table with a large flat screen TV. The kitchenette area had a microwave, fridge, coffee maker and small sink. The bedroom had an additional sink/mirror which was super convenient! I was able to get ready while someone else showered. The bed was comfortable. Closet was ok - iron and ironing table were tucked inside. I didn't see an in-room safe. That would have been nice. It appeared very clean though our bathroom looked a little rough. The tub had wear on the rim and the toilet seat was a little askew and just looked old. But it was nice to have the living area and two TVs - we stayed out of each other's way very easily. The room appeared very clean but I recommend wiping everything down anyway. We interrupted housekeeping one morning and all they did was make the bed, dump trash, and clean the bathrooms. No vacuuming, dusting, etc. It is a huge hotel with lots of rooms but it was very quiet (however April is slow season). Elevators are fast and you won't have to wait long. The breakfast/happy hour and pool are on the second floor - I recommend rooms away from this area if possible. The pool/spa are open until 10:00pm for kids and midnight for adults. The happy hour/breakfast spot overlooks the swimmers - a little awkward. Breakfast was good - it is not made to order so, you can't expect too much. Every day there were eggs, bacon/sausage, potatoes, pancake or French toast and biscuits and gravy. Fruit, cereal, toast, muffins, yogurt were offered. This hotel is just steps away from Harrah's - the fastest way is out the back door and into the back door of Harrah's. There are lots of restaurants/bars/stores within walking distance (less than a mile). The down side is that there is no Wi-Fi or parking unless you pay for it and it is a bundled package for $26 per night. Harrah's is so close, park there and walk over. The only night you may have trouble finding a spot is Saturday night. I got a really great deal on my room, I think normal prices are $170 a night. I wouldn't say it was worth that but definitely worth what I paid. I will certainly try to stay here again if the price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is South Lake Tahoe's only all-suite lodging option. Located at the base of Heavenly Mountain Resort and moments from world-class gaming, dining, ice-skating, golf, shopping, hiking, biking, entertainment, and lake activities. Our stylish Lake Tahoe accommodations are perfect for families, corporate meetings & retreats, social functions, groups, Weddings, or an adventure vacation. Every hotel reservation at Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel includes a comfortable two-room suite, free breakfast buffet, and a nightly happy hour. Discover this outstanding Lake Tahoe lodging resort and destination, make your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Groupon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Embassy Suites South Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Embassy Suites